This website is provided as a public service. This information does not constitute an official record of the General Assembly and no warranty or guarantee of any kind is provided. Access is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you expressly accept by using this site. Please read this document carefully.
Under KRS 61.874, it is unlawful to use any records available on this site for a commercial purpose without agreement with the Legislative Research Commission.
The staff of the Legislative Research Commission cannot provide legal advice or interpretation of the law to the public. If you need legal advice, please consult a qualified attorney.
Privacy and Security Notice
Personal information is information about an individual that is readily identifiable to that specific individual. Personal information includes personal identifiers such as an individual's name, address, and phone number. A domain name, Internet Protocol address, or date and time of access is not considered personal information. We will not obtain any personal information about you when you visit this site unless you voluntarily choose to provide that information. Personal information you choose to provide will be used by us only for official business purposes. For example, if you send an e-mail message or complete a web form that contains personal information, we may retain your e-mail address and other information as appropriate for official business purposes. Release of personal information you choose to provide to us will be governed by applicable law. Personal information you provide to us will not be sold or leased and will not be disclosed to any unauthorized person. Any personal information retained by the Legislative Research Commission will be protected by appropriate security controls.
Child Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
The Legislative Research Commission is committed to complying fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Accordingly, if you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to provide us with personally identifying information. We appreciate your cooperation with this federally mandated requirement. Users are cautioned that the collection of personal information volunteered by children on-line or by e-mail will be treated the same as information given by an adult and may be subject to public access.
The Legislative Research Commission has the capability to monitor, log, and analyze website traffic. This information is not personally identifiable, and no effort is made to personally identify users with log data. The Legislative Research Commission may use various tools to monitor traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to cause harm, or to otherwise damage this site. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use, tampering with, or modification of this site, including supporting hardware and software, may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. If there is an unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information may be provided to law enforcement officials.
Any trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Kentucky.gov. Kentucky.gov respects the rights of all copyright holders, and therefore, Kentucky.gov has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Kentucky.gov 's Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries please contact: