Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Contact Us


​​​Need Help?

If you are having technical issues with our website or you have a general question/request please use the form provided to send us a message. We will try and send your inquiry to the proper department. We ask that you be as thorough in your description and questions as possible; this allows us to quickly find answers for you.

Political messages for legislators, sales inquiries, or items of a sensitive nature should not be sent using the provided form. 

Contact Your Legislator

  • Email and office contact information for each legislator can be found on their individual bio pages.  - Senators  -  Representatives
  • If you would like to call and leave a message for your legislator, please call the Legislative Message ​​​Line at 1-800-372-7181. Depending on call volume there may be a wait.
  • Distribution of Printed Materials to GA Members

Toll-Free* Numbers

**Note: Some AT&T customers may experience technical difficulties when attempting to call LRC. If you are an AT&T customer and you receive a message that LRC cannot be reached, please hang up and call again. It may take several attempts before your call goes through. AT&T is working to resolve the issue.​**​​

LRC provides several toll-free Numbers.

Legislative Message Line1-800-372-7181
Bill Status Line1-866-840-2835
Kentucky Relay Service711
Calendar (Meetings) Line1-800-633-9650
En Español1-866-840-6574
Solamente durante la sesión legislativa

*Toll-free numbers are operational only in Kentucky

Other Contact Information

Legislative Research Commission:

Main Phone: 502-564-8100
Address: 700 Capital Ave., Frankfort, KY 40601

The Legislative Research Commission is not able to forward messages on to other areas of government including but not limited to the Offices of the Kentucky Governor, U.S. Representatives, U.S. Senators, and/or the President. Please use the links below for contacting some of those Offices.

Kentucky Governor
U.S. Senate
U.S. House

​The contact form below is for general questions/requests and technical support related to the website. It is sent to LRC staff and is not a valid form of contacting a legislator.